Big or small, every gift you give helps transform lives.
Our foodbank is run by local people for local people – we rely on the community’s support to ensure we can continue to stop people going hungry. Can you invest in the future of our project and help us provide much-needed support to people in crisis in our community?
There are many ways to give funds:
Our new giving platform is Golden Giving with effect from June 20th 2019. Clicking on the logo below will take you to the site.
Until 20th June 2019 single or regular gifts could be given via our BT MyDonate Site. Unfortunately this service is now to be closed.
If you already give via BT MyDonate Site you will need to set this up again with Golden Giving.
We are so grateful for all the financial support that we receive. Please do contact the office on 01634 757057 (Tues – Thurs 9.30am – 3.30pm) if you have any queries.
Other ways to give:
- Download the Spareable app here to your phone or tablet to purchase vouchers that we will use to buy food. Or select food items to be delivered free to our warehouse.
- Regular gifts by standing order: Standing Order Form with Gift Aid
- One-off gifts of cash or cheques: Gift Aid Form Make cheques out to ‘Medway Foodbank’ or ‘Help in The Community’
- Legacy: A single gift could secure someone’s future. Contact us to find out more.
- Fundraise for us: There are some helpful hints and ideas in our handy fundraising booklet. Download your copy
- Select Medway Foodbank as your chosen charity in Amazon Smile. Through AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to a charity of your choice.
Thank you so much for your support!
Unit 19, Riverside 1,
Sir Thomas Longley Road,
Medway City Estate, ROCHESTER,
Kent ME2 4DP