Big or small, every gift you give helps transform lives.
Our foodbank is run by local people for local people – we rely on the community’s support to ensure we can continue to stop people going hungry. Can you invest in the future of our project and help us provide much-needed support to people in crisis in our community?
There are many ways to give funds:
For corporate donors: If you are a business and you would like to donate finances via bank transfer, to support our work, please contact us and we will share bank details with you. Medway Foodbank office: Tues – Fri 01634 757057.
Alternatively you can donate by cheque payable to ‘Medway Foodbank’, or via your own CAF Charity Account. Thank you for your kind support.
PLEASE NOTE: Our giving platform, CAF Donate (accessed via the red Donate button at the top of the page) is only for personal / individual donations and cannot be used for corporate donations.
For personal / individual donors, our giving platform is Charities Aid Foundation (CAF Donate).
Clicking here or on the logo below (or on the red Donate button at the top of this page) will take you to the site.
CAF Donate is only for personal / individual donations and cannot be used for corporate donations.
We are so grateful for all the financial support that we receive. Please do contact the office on 01634 757057 (Tues – Thurs 9.30am – 3.30pm) if you have any queries.
Other ways to give:
1. We are signed up with the foodbank donation website called Bankuet to allow a simple, safe and low waste digital way of donating items.
You are able to donate to Bankuet as a one-off or regularly. We can then use those funds to purchase food items that we need the most.
Bankuet then arrange delivery to us at a convenient time.
2. Regular gifts by standing order: Standing Order Form with optional Gift Aid
3. One-off gifts of cash or cheques: Make cheques out to ‘Medway Foodbank’ or ‘Help in The Community’. If you are able additionally to complete a Gift Aid Form that would be very helpful.
4. Legacy: A single gift could secure someone’s future. Contact us to find out more.
5. Fundraise for us: There are some helpful hints and ideas in our handy fundraising booklet. Download your copy
Thank you so much for your support!
Unit 26, Riverside 1,
Sir Thomas Longley Road,
Medway City Estate, ROCHESTER,
Kent ME2 4DP